|Trainers- Software Developer|
Part Time Trainer Software Developer
Positions Reports to
Business Development Manager, Academic Co-ordinator, HR
Main Objective of the Role
Co-ordinate all aspects of training for students in co-ordination with College and Company.
• Contribute to the design of software products and applications
• Develop software code to specification
• Check your understanding of the Business Requirements Specification (BRS), Software Requirements Specification (SRS), High Level Design (HLD) and Low Level Design (LLD) with appropriate people
• access reusable components, code generation tools and unit testing tools from your organization’s knowledge base
• Convert technical specifications into code to meet the requirements, leveraging reusable components, where available.
• Create appropriate unit test cases (UTCs)
• Review codes and UTCs
• Execute UTCs and document results
• Rework the code and UTCs to fix identified defects
• Analyze inputs to inform future designs
• Record corrective actions for identified defects to inform future designs
• Responsible for using specialized knowledge of software programming languages, software integration and delivery platforms to build software products and deliver business solutions.
• Individuals at this job are responsible for development of software applications and interfaces as well as enhancements to existing packaged applications or pre-engineered templates. The job also involves providing support to custom applications, debugging, maintenance and documentation.
Minimum Educational Qualifications
Maximum Educational Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any related field
Master’s Degree in Computer Science or any related field
0-2 years of work experience/internship in Software Development
(Suggested but not mandatory)
Software Development Certifications in C++, Embedded, C#, C, Java etc.
|budget:||$700 - $900|